How to use your wool dryer balls
- Just add them to your tumble dryer with your wet washing
- Handmade Wool dryer balls need space to work best so they will be most efficient in medium to small-sized washing loads
- We recommend using 4 wool dryer balls for every drying load
- After use, leave your dryer balls in your dryer ready for the next load!
- Will not unravel and will last up to 1000 loads.
How wool dryer balls work
Adding 4 wool dryer balls to your tumble dryer load will separate your laundry creating air gaps. This will allow more air to circulate around your laundry helping the dryer to heat your laundry more quickly and suck the evaporated water out of the dryer more efficiently.
Wool dryer balls agitate against the fibres in your bed linen and clothing so your washing will also feel softer coming out of the dryer.
You may have noticed that wet laundry tends to clump together in the tumble dryer. This slows down the drying process and increases the drying time. Wool dryer balls separate laundry in the dryer so that hot air can circulate more evenly and efficiently.
Saving energy & money