Canacare is located in Auckland New Zealand. We have been a bedding Manufacturer since 1995. 100% KIWI owned and operate the business.
Material: 100% New Zealand‘s fine wool after carding to give as much loft as possible; pre-shrinkage outer cotton with cute sheep shape to provide extra comfort; All year round weight 400gsm(10 Tog) inner
- The perfect gift to keep the whole family naturally warm in winter, and cool in summer.
- These duvets have been constructed using a Wavy Chevron quilting pattern, a unique 5-layer design that secures the wool fill insulation in place preventing movement during the night
- Wool is active, reacting to changes in one’s body temperature to keep you warm when you’re cold but releasing heat and moisture when you’re hot
- It has a large capacity to absorb moisture vapour and sweat next to the skin making it extremely breathable
- With 27 years of experience, the team at Canacare has built a reputation for the quality and durability of wool bedding products
- Natural calico reusable bag
- Care instructions: Dry clean only. To retain its freshness, the duvet should be aired and shaken regularly