Material: 100% New Zealand high-quality lams wool after carding to give as much loft as possible; Luxurious soft white sateen cotton outer to provide extra comfort; Winter warm weight 550gsm (13.5Tog) Golden collection duvet inner.
- The perfect gift to keep the whole family naturally warm and dry during the wet winter
- Recommend this golden collection duvet inner to your family.
- These duvets have been constructed using a Wavy Chevron quilting pattern, a unique 6-layer design that secures the wool fill insulation in place preventing movement during the night
- New Zealand wool is active, reacting to changes in one’s body temperature to keep you warm when you’re cold but releasing heat and moisture when you’re hot
- It has a large capacity to absorb moisture vapour and sweat next to the skin making it extremely breathable
- With 27 years of experience, the team at CanaCare has built a reputation for the quality and durability of wool bedding products
- Natural calico reusable bag
- Care instructions: Dry clean only. To retain its freshness, the duvet should be aired and shaken regularly