Part-time/Casual factory worker
Canacare is proudly a New Zealand owned and operated company, we are focused on manufacturing duvet inner, pillows, cushiness since 1995. manufacturer based near Panmure Auckland.
As part of a small production team, you will be involved in production activities, the job will include a wide range of jobs such as Material carding, and other activities as sewing the duvet pattern and cutting material, You must be hardworking, reliable, motivated and trustworthy with high attention to detail.
Key responsibilities, skills, and attributes required include:
• Experience ideally in a production, manufacturing environment
• Quality inspections and distribution
• Machinists need to be basic with an industrial sewing machine.(we provide training)
• Achieve required volume targets
• Be reliable, committed, and punctual with a willingness to learn
• Complying with Health and Safety requirements
Canacare is committed to ensuring a safe and healthy work environment. You will be required to pass a pre-employment medical and drug test.
If this sounds like a role you would thrive in, please apply below.
Please note, a pre-employment drug screening test and Ministry of Justice report may be required as part of the recruitment process. You must also be eligible to legally work in New Zealand.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please apply by emailing your CV and cover letter to [email@example.com ] Thank you.
However, if you are keen to join us, please email us with your CV so we can keep your details for future roles: